PicoScope 4425A, 4-Channel "Starter" Kit in CardboardPico oscilloscopes are used by many authorized workshops and independent workshops because the PicoScope is more trusted than any other measuring system because it offers workshops the performance, the necessary know-how and the support to quickly solve most vehicle faults to find and document them. When you buy a PicoScope, you benefit from more than 25 years of investment in the world's best automotive diagnostic oscilloscopes.
Compared to the previous PicoScope diagnostic oscilloscopes, the new devices now have a PicoBNC+TM interface for each channel input to add new functions that make the best product even better.
The unique functions that the new PicoScope diagnostic tools have are real advantages compared to other oscilloscopes and offer the technicians significant relief:
- PicoBNC+ probe detection improves scope setup, saving time, reducing errors and allowing new users to gain confidence and security faster than with other scopes.
- PicoBNC+ powered probes improve device maintenance, which means that the probes are always ready for use (no empty batteries!), without the battery limiting the use of the current clamps for long-term measurements.
- PicoBNC+ software control improves the probe set-up, which enables the current clamps and other probes to be automatically reset and avoids incorrect probe switch settings and simplifies the probe set-up for the user.
- Channel status LEDs facilitate support for the technician, as he can clearly see which probes need to be connected to which channel and which channels are active.
- Probe interchangeability protection (with Automotive PicoScope 7) improves connection security, avoiding the possibility of accidental incorrect installation or measurement.
- PicoBNC+ resistance probes improve measurement options and provide reliable dynamic testing when only resistance specifications are available, as well as monitoring resistance changes in real time (wiggle test).
- Pico BNC+ temperature probes improve the measurement options that allow the association of temperature and performance errors in air conditioning systems with the timeline.
- ConnectDetect ™ improves the connection of the components, which gives you the certainty that you have made a good probe connection.
- Higher voltage input range (±200V) improves the flexibility of the scope, which saves time because fewer voltage dividers are required (e.g. for injector voltages) and the device is protected against accidental connection to higher voltages
- Potential-free inputs improve the measurement options and offer safe, low-noise measurements in which none of the inputs are connected to ground and enable voltage drop measurements with a single channel.
- High sampling rate (up to 400MS / s) improves the diagnostic capability and enables you to test the most modern systems, see waveforms in great detail and recognize all important signal deviations.
- High vertical resolution (12-bit) improves measurement evaluation and delivers waveforms with high precision and without the distortions caused by low resolutions.
- USB connectivity improves system configuration and offers technicians mobility and convenience with reliable operation in all work environments.
- Extended triggers improve the measurement options, which make it possible to detect sporadic errors and quickly triggered faults.
- Advanced filter function (hardware and software) improves the measurement evaluation and enables technicians to remove or reduce signal noise that could overlap the underlying signal waveform.
- Hardware frequency measurement improves the measurement options, which provide a real-time view of the information encoded in frequency-modulated digital signals, e.g. from a digital airflow meter.
- Large storage capacity (250 million samples) improves the measurement options, which enable long recording times, which are necessary for the detection of sporadic errors.
- Math channels improve the measurement evaluation by allowing the technicians to automatically process the data in order to separately display the information that is useful for them, such as power or speed.
- Measurement lines and rulers improve the measurement evaluation and enable the technicians to measure crank angles and other phase-related signals within cyclical automotive signals.
- Free software upgrades improve future security, so your investment over time improves the performance of your oscilloscope over time without incurring running costs.
The PicoScope 4425A 4-channel automotive diagnostics oscilloscope is supplied as a "Starter" Kit with 20 components. It is intended for getting started with the Pico automotive oscilloscopes, but additional practical measuring accessories can be ordered at any time.
Content of the 4-channel "Starter" Kits:
1 x PA050 cardboard
1 x PR349 4-channel PicoScope 4425A
1 x TA001 multimeter probe, black
1 x TA002 multimeter probe, red
2 x TA003 small crocodile clips, black
2 x TA004 small crocodile clips, red
1 x TA155 USB 3.0 interface cable, blue, 1.8m
1 x TA157 battery clip, red
2 x TA158 battery clip, black
2 x TA161 flexible backpinning probe, black
2 x TA162 flexible backpinning probe, red
1 x TA404 PicoBNC+ 3m test lead with permanent ground, 4mm, red
1 x TA405 PicoBNC+ 3m test lead with permanent ground, 4mm, blue
1 x TA406 PicoBNC+ 3m test lead with permanent ground, 4mm, green
1 x TA407 PicoBNC+ 3m test lead with permanent ground, 4mm, yellow
Vertical resolution: 12 bit (16 bit in optimized resolution mode)
DC accuracy: ±1% of the full scale (2% in 50mV range)
Sensitivity: 10mV/div to 40V/div
Input ranges (full scale) ±50mV to ±200V in 12 ranges
Input impedance 1MOhm parallel to 24pF
Input type: potential-free, PicoBNC+ floating single-pin connector
Input coupling: AC/DC selectable via the software
Input surge protection: ±250V (DC + ACpp)
Buffer memory: 250M samples, shared by the activated channels
Waveform buffer: up to 10,000 waveforms
Time base ranges: 5ns/div to 5000s/div
Bandwidth: 20MHz (10MHz in ±50mV range)
Maximum sampling rate (single shot):
1 channel used: 400MS/s
2 channels used: 200MS/s
3 or 4 channels used: 100MS/s
Source: Each input channel
Basic triggers: Automatic, Repeat, Single None
Advanced triggers: rising edge, falling edge, edge with hysteresis, puls width, runt pulse, drop, with window, logic
Maximum pre-trigger delay: Up to 100% recording length
Maximum post-trigger delay: up to 4 million samples
Frequenxy range: DC to 20MHz
Display modes: Größe, Spitzenwertspeicherung, Mittelwert
Operation temperature range: 0 to +40°C (+15 to +30°C for the specified accuracy)
Operation air humidity: 5% to 80% RH, non-condensing
Temperature range, storage: -20 to +60°C
Air humidigy, storage: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 190 x 160 x 40mm³
Supplied accessories: USB interface cable and safety instructions
PC interface: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible
Power supply: via USB connection
Approvals: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD), complies with RoHS
Warranty: 2 years